1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a bowl, mix dijon mustard and mayo.
3. In a plate take the panko bread crumbs.
4. Dip the chicken strips in mustard mayo mix and roll in bread crumbs.
5. Place in a baking dish and bake for 35 minutes or till the crumbs begin to turn light golden brown.
6. In a serving plate, serve the chicken strips with saffron rice and salad.
After showing us a series of quick meals, Chef Tawnya has got Victoria who is a home cook and helps young moms prepare easy and budget meals for their kids. So, in this video which is actually an episode of meals in a rush, we get to see easy panko Dijon chicken. They simply dip the chicken breasts in Dijon and mayonnaise mixture and smudge with panko bread crumbs and bake them for 30 minutes.