Chicken parmesan is a classic South Italian dish. The dish consists of chicken breasts dippied in eggs, breadcrumbs. It is shallow fried and served with sauce. Chicken parmesan or chicken parmigiana has many variations. It is served as a pub dish or as a submarine sandwich.
3 , sliced
1 , beaten
2 Cup (32 tbs)
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
Shredded mozzarella cheese
2 Tablespoon, or sliced
1. Dip the chicken breasts in eggs, breadcrumbs and place them in a frying pan.
2. Brown them from both sides.
3. Add oil as per requirement.
4. Spread some spaghetti sauce in a baking dish.
5. Place the chicken pieces in the dish.
6. Spread some mozzarella and cover it.
7. Bake them in a preheat oven at 375 F for 15-20 minutes.
Serve with spaghetti sauce.
Nothing like a homemade chicken parmigiana. Watch this impressive video that shows how to make this dish in an easy manner. See the video to prepare this baked cheesy chicken dish and serve with spaghetti sauce. The dish would definitely turn out to be delicious and appetizing. Check it out.....