Chicken with cashew nuts is an Asian dish. Basically a Chinese dish. This dish is a major eat in and take out dish in most Chinese restaurants in the US. To make chicken with cashews, chicken is stir fried to be smooth and tender and lightly coated with sauce.
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1 Pound, skinned and boned, cut in tiny pieces
1 , thinly sliced
1⁄4 Pound, julienne
1 , 1/4 inch juliennes
1 , cut in 1/4 inch slices
1 Clove (5 gm), minced
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1. Mix cornstarch with chicken broth and set aside.
2. Mix cornstarch, soy sauce and chicken. Coat the chicken well.
3. Heat oil in a wok and add chicken mixture. Cook until chicken is opaque. Set aside.
4. Heat oil in the same wok and stir fry vegetables.
5. Add water, cover and cook until vegetbales are tender.
6. Add chicken and chicken broth to the wok.
7. Stir and cook until the liquid thickens.
8. Add cashews.
9. Garnish with remaining cashews.
Serve it with white rice.
For more information please visit: http://www.musclemealsonline.com/
Why not make some Asian style cashew chicken. See this fantastic video that shows a wonderful cashew chicken recipe that serves as a great satisfying meal with rice. Check out the video as the chef here cooks the dish in such a simple manner so that you can prepare the same easily at home and enjoy!