Asian Style Cashew Chicken
|Corn starch||1 Teaspoon|
|Chicken broth||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Chicken breast||1 Pound, skinned and boned, cut in tiny pieces|
|Salad oil||4 Tablespoon|
|Celery stalk||1 , thinly sliced|
|Green beans||1⁄4 Pound, julienne|
|Carrot||1 , 1/4 inch juliennes|
|Onion||1 , cut in 1/4 inch slices|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Cashews||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Mix cornstarch with chicken broth and set aside.
2. Mix cornstarch, soy sauce and chicken. Coat the chicken well.
3. Heat oil in a wok and add chicken mixture. Cook until chicken is opaque. Set aside.
4. Heat oil in the same wok and stir fry vegetables.
5. Add water, cover and cook until vegetbales are tender.
6. Add chicken and chicken broth to the wok.
7. Stir and cook until the liquid thickens.
8. Add cashews.
9. Garnish with remaining cashews.
Serve it with white rice.
For more information please visit: http://www.musclemealsonline.com/
Calories 493 Calories from Fat 266
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 31 g47.4%
Saturated Fat 3.6 g18.1%
Trans Fat 0.3 g
Cholesterol 65.8 mg21.9%
Sodium 386.7 mg16.1%
Total Carbohydrates 23 g7.7%
Dietary Fiber 3.3 g13.4%
Sugars 4.9 g
Protein 34 g67.4%
Vitamin A 52.3% Vitamin C 9.4%
Calcium 4.4% Iron 18%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet