Herb And Ham Stuffed Chicken Legs
|Chicken legs||4 , boned|
|Sliced ham||1⁄4 Pound (115 Gram)|
|Evaporated milk||30 Milliliter (30 Milliliter)|
|Boiling water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Parsley||4 Teaspoon (20 Milliliter)|
|Chives||1 Teaspoon (5 Milliliter)|
|Breadcrumbs||90 Milliliter (6 Tablespoons)|
|Canned cream of celery soup||14 Ounce (1 Can/ 398 Milliliter)|
|Canned tomato sauce||14 Ounce (398 Milliliter)|
|Tarragon||1⁄4 Teaspoon (1 Milliliter)|
– Preheat oven to 375 °F (190 °C).
– Finely chop onion, ham, and chicken leg meat. Season with salt and pepper, fold in egg and evaporated milk.
– Pipe stuffing into chicken legs. Wrap in heat-proof plastic, seal ends tightly and cook in boiling water for 20 minutes.
– Meanwhile, combine parsley, chives and breadcrumbs in a bowl.
– Remove stuffed chicken legs from plastic wrap. Place in a baking dish containing cream of celery soup, sprinkle generously with herbs and breadcrumb mixture and cook in oven for 15 minutes.
– Slice stuffed chicken legs into medallions, coat with tomato sauce, sprinkle with tarragon and serve.