The recipe of Simply Basic Chicken teaches you how to stick to the basic ways of cooking chicken. Prepare this simple dish to maintain your balance of nutrition during the busy weekdays. Although, this preparation is made in most basic method, but it is truely delicious.
1 Pound, boneless, skinless, thinly sliced
Freshly ground pepper
1) Preheat oven to 350F.
2) Trim off any excess fat from the chicken slices.
3) Lightly coat a baking sheet with cooking spray and place the chicken slices on the sheet.
4) Season the chicken breast slices generously with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
5) Place the baking sheet inside oven and bake for 20 minutes or until the chicken is soft and tender. Do not overcook.
6) Serve the chicken warm or store inside refrigerator for later use on any food.
Simple baked chicken is an all-time favorite for almost every household. You can make it more flavorful by adding little garlic. This baked chicken can be served alone or in sandwich. In this video, the chef teaches the basic technique to prepare this healthy and delicious cuisine.