Cooking Hot Chicken could not have been easier than this. Check out how simple it is to prepare chicken in hot sauce. It's full of butter and tastes incredible. Watch this video and learn Cooking Hot Chicken our way.
24 Ounce (3 Bottles)
1. Pack all the cut potatoes and onions into the baking dish along with the chicken breasts.
2. Press the top layer of potatoes to immerse them into the hot sauce.
3. Season with seasoning blend according to your taste.
4. Cook it in the preheated microwave.
5. Once cooked , keep it in the refrigerator overnight.
6. Take out the amount you want to serve and warm up in the microwave before serving.
Chicken cooked in loads of butter? Sounds like fried chicken, but it’s not!! Here is the final part of Bree’s chicken dish…watch her as she puts it all together, drowned in the butter-sauce mix, and finally cooked in the oven! Looking delicious!