In Cooking Hot Chicken Part 2 we see how to put together all ingredients for making this delicious dish. As the ingredients start assembling, your hunger pangs will get only strong and you will become more eager to try this dish. The hot sauce and butter mixture looks very tempting. As we go through Cooking Hot Chicken Part 2 , we also get to know how to make this dish in moderation.
24 Ounce (3 Bottles, Or To Taste)
1. Cut the large onion into rings and slice it in 2 pieces.
2. Melt butter in the microwave.
3. Take 2 large baking dish. Pour equal quantities of melted butter into each of them.
4. Add 1 1/2 bottle hot sauce into each of the baking dish.
5. Mix them together and taste it. Add more hot sauce if you like.
6. Add 4 chicken breast to each dish.
7. Then add sliced onion and potatoes to each tray.
If you don’t count calories, then you would like to try this! In this Part 2 of her 3-part video, watch Bree as she continues to prepare for her chicken dish. Adding in an endless amount of hot sauce into an endless amount of butter!!! Those chicken breasts are going to be fried real good!!
Calories 647 Calories from Fat 340
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 39 g59.5%
Saturated Fat 23.8 g119%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 177.3 mg59.1%
Sodium 3048.4 mg127%
Total Carbohydrates 41 g13.7%
Dietary Fiber 4.9 g19.4%
Sugars 3.6 g
Protein 36 g73%
Vitamin A 50.8%
Vitamin C 86.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Chicken In Butter-Hot Sauce Gravy Part 2: Putting It Together Recipe Video