Breaded Chicken on a Stick
|For chicken on a stick|
|Cornflakes/Whole wheat flakes / other flakey cereal||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Chicken tenders||1 Pound, remove white stringy tendon|
|Buttermilk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Vegetable canola oil spray||1|
|Ranch dip||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Yogurt||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Vegan mayonnaise||2 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
|Dijon mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Garlic powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Onion powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Place the cereal and salt in a zip lock bag and crush with a rolling pin OR place in a food processor until the size of breadcrumbs.
3. Pour the buttermilk in one bowl and the cereal in another.
4. Take the popsicle sticks and skewer the chicken tenders on to the sticks leaving a 1 inch handle.
5. Roll the chicken tenders in the buttermilk and then in the cereal, coating the chicken completely.
6. Line a sheet tray with foil and spray it with oil.
7. Place the chicken tender sticks on the sheet tray and lightly spray them with oil.
8. Bake for 16-18 minutes or until cooked through.
9. Serve with ranch dip.
Ranch Dip (1/2 Cup)
1. Place all the ingredients in a bowl and stir to combine.
2. Serve with chicken on a stick.
For more information please visit: http://weelicious.com