Chicken Wings Milanese
|Vegetable oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Chicken wings||2 Pound|
|Onion||1 , finely chopped|
|Carrots||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), diced|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), minced|
|Canned tomatoes||19 Ounce|
|Parsley||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
– In a large skillet, heat oil and cook chicken wings over medium heat for about 5 minutes. Turn a few times during cooking and season with salt, pepper and thyme.
– Add onion and carrots and cook for 3 minutes, stirring constantly, then add garlic and cook 30 seconds longer.
– Stir in the tomatoes and cook over medium heat for 10 minutes.
– Prepare gravy according to package directions, pour into skillet and cover. Cook 10 minutes longer.
– Place chicken wings and vegetables on a serving dish, coat with sauce and sprinkle with parsley.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1703 Calories from Fat 573
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 64 g99%
Saturated Fat 12.8 g64%
Trans Fat 0.6 g
Cholesterol 517.1 mg172.4%
Sodium 1536.3 mg64%
Total Carbohydrates 67 g22.4%
Dietary Fiber 16.8 g67.2%
Sugars 10.7 g
Protein 212 g424.4%
Vitamin A 459.7% Vitamin C 205.5%
Calcium 43.4% Iron 100.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet