Chicken Wings Milanese
|Vegetable oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Chicken wings||2 Pound|
|Onion||1 , finely chopped|
|Carrots||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), diced|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), minced|
|Canned tomatoes||19 Ounce|
|Parsley||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
– In a large skillet, heat oil and cook chicken wings over medium heat for about 5 minutes. Turn a few times during cooking and season with salt, pepper and thyme.
– Add onion and carrots and cook for 3 minutes, stirring constantly, then add garlic and cook 30 seconds longer.
– Stir in the tomatoes and cook over medium heat for 10 minutes.
– Prepare gravy according to package directions, pour into skillet and cover. Cook 10 minutes longer.
– Place chicken wings and vegetables on a serving dish, coat with sauce and sprinkle with parsley.