Pepper And Parsley Chicken Breasts
|Parsley||15 Milliliter (1 Tablespoon)|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon (5 Milliliter)|
|Beef consomm||1⁄2 Teaspoon (2 Milliliter)|
|Boned chicken breasts||24 Ounce (4 Pieces, 6 Ounce / 170 Gram Each)|
|Black peppercorns||4 Teaspoon, crushed (20 Milliliter)|
|Coriander seeds||2 Teaspoon, crushed (10 Milliliter)|
|Butter||15 Milliliter (1 Tablespoon)|
|Oil||2 Teaspoon (10 Milliliter)|
– Prepare the parsley butter at least 1 hour ahead of time.
– Let the butter soften in a small bowl, add all the ingredients, then mix. Follow the instructions for preparing round pats of butter.
– Skin the chicken breasts and sprinkle them lightly with crushed peppercorns and coriander.
– Heat the oil and melt the butter in a skillet, add the chicken breasts, and cook over low heat.
– Arrange the chicken breasts on a serving dish, top them with a pat of parsley butter, and serve.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1072 Calories from Fat 288
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 33 g50%
Saturated Fat 11.4 g56.8%
Trans Fat 0.2 g
Cholesterol 426.9 mg142.3%
Sodium 872.7 mg36.4%
Total Carbohydrates 25 g8.3%
Dietary Fiber 4.7 g19%
Sugars 0.3 g
Protein 159 g318.1%
Vitamin A 35.6% Vitamin C 54.2%
Calcium 17.1% Iron 41.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet