Fiery Chicken Fingers
|Boneless skinless chicken breasts||2 Pound (About 6 Breast Halves)|
|Picante sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Ground cumin||1 Teaspoon|
|Ground cumin||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1. Cut the chicken breasts crosswise into 32 strips, 1 inch each. Set aside.
2. Combine the marinade ingredients in a shallow dish. Place the chicken in the marinade, cover, and refrigerate for several hours or overnight
3. Coat a broiling pan with nonstick cooking spray. Arrange the marinated chicken strips in a single layer on the pan, and baste with the marinade.
4. Broil on the top oven rack for 5 minutes. Turn the strips over, and broil for an additional 3 minutes, or until the chicken is fork-tender and no longer pink inside.
5. Combine the sauce ingredients in a small bowl, and stir to mix well.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1146 Calories from Fat 109
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 12 g18.5%
Saturated Fat 3 g15%
Trans Fat 0.2 g
Cholesterol 526.2 mg175.4%
Sodium 1586.2 mg66.1%
Total Carbohydrates 35 g11.5%
Dietary Fiber 0.06 g0.24%
Sugars 32.5 g
Protein 210 g419.1%
Vitamin A 11.7% Vitamin C 18.4%
Calcium 14% Iron 47.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet