Honey Flavored Chicken Wings
|Salt and pepper||1|
|Chicken wings||2 Pound|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), crushed|
|Soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Honey||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Tomato paste||4 Teaspoon|
– In a large skillet, heat oil.
– Season chicken wings with salt and pepper and cook over low heat for 15 minutes, turning 4 or 5 times during cooking process.
– Remove chicken wings from skillet and pour off cooking fat.
– Add garlic to skillet, stir for 20 seconds then add other ingredients.
– Return chicken wings to skillet with sauce, cover and grill for
5 minutes, and serve.