Chicken Breasts With Ham And Cucumbers
|Boneless chicken breasts||24 Ounce (4 Pieces, 6 Ounce / 170 Gram Each)|
|Oil||30 Milliliter (2 Tablespoon)|
|Onion||1 , chopped|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), minced|
|Chicken stock||500 Milliliter (2 Cups)|
|Cucumber||1 Medium, seeded, thinly sliced|
|Milk||30 Milliliter (2 Tablespoon)|
|Cooked ham||125 Milliliter, diced (1/2 Cup)|
|Chopped parsley||1 Pinch|
– Preheat oven to 275 °F (130 °C).
– Skin chicken breasts and season with salt and pepper.
– In a skillet, heat oil, lightly sear chicken breasts until golden, then cook gently until tender. Remove from skillet and keep warm in oven.
– Pour off the grease from the skillet. Add onion, garlic, stock and thyme, and bring to boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 30 minutes.
– Add cucumber and let mixture simmer for 5 minutes.
– Place chicken breasts on a serving dish with your choice of vegetables, and keep warm in oven.
– In a bowl, beat egg yolks with milk and pour into the warm skillet. Heat, but do not boil, stirring constantly.
– Add diced ham and pour mixture over chicken breasts. Sprinkle with parsley, garnish with half-slices of cucumber, and serve.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1789 Calories from Fat 714
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 80 g122.7%
Saturated Fat 20.8 g104.1%
Trans Fat 0.2 g
Cholesterol 1085.4 mg361.8%
Sodium 1672.8 mg69.7%
Total Carbohydrates 43 g14.2%
Dietary Fiber 3.4 g13.7%
Sugars 18.2 g
Protein 215 g429.1%
Vitamin A 22% Vitamin C 48.2%
Calcium 27.7% Iron 52.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet