Chicken Breasts With Ham And Cucumbers
|Boneless chicken breasts||24 Ounce (4 Pieces, 6 Ounce / 170 Gram Each)|
|Oil||30 Milliliter (2 Tablespoon)|
|Onion||1 , chopped|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), minced|
|Chicken stock||500 Milliliter (2 Cups)|
|Cucumber||1 Medium, seeded, thinly sliced|
|Milk||30 Milliliter (2 Tablespoon)|
|Cooked ham||125 Milliliter, diced (1/2 Cup)|
|Chopped parsley||1 Pinch|
– Preheat oven to 275 °F (130 °C).
– Skin chicken breasts and season with salt and pepper.
– In a skillet, heat oil, lightly sear chicken breasts until golden, then cook gently until tender. Remove from skillet and keep warm in oven.
– Pour off the grease from the skillet. Add onion, garlic, stock and thyme, and bring to boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 30 minutes.
– Add cucumber and let mixture simmer for 5 minutes.
– Place chicken breasts on a serving dish with your choice of vegetables, and keep warm in oven.
– In a bowl, beat egg yolks with milk and pour into the warm skillet. Heat, but do not boil, stirring constantly.
– Add diced ham and pour mixture over chicken breasts. Sprinkle with parsley, garnish with half-slices of cucumber, and serve.