Stuffed Chicken Breasts Cordon Blue
|Boned chicken breasts||4|
|Cheddar cheese||3 1⁄2 Ounce, grated|
|Flour||45 Milliliter (3 Tablespoons)|
|Eggs||2 , beaten|
|Breadcrumbs||125 Milliliter (1/2 Cup)|
|Butter||30 Milliliter (2 Tablespoons)|
– Preheat oven to 325 °F (160 °C).
– Skin chicken breasts, slit and spread butterfly-style. Place a slice of ham in each breast. Sprinkle with grated Cheddar, and press firmly to close.
– Dredge each stuffed breast with flour and dip into beaten eggs. Season with salt and pepper, then coat with breadcrumbs.
– In an ovenproof skillet, heat oil, melt butter and gently sear chicken breasts on both sides until golden. Finish cooking in oven approximately 25 minutes.
– Pour cream of mushroom sauce over top and serve.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2294 Calories from Fat 890
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 101 g154.7%
Saturated Fat 47.3 g236.4%
Trans Fat 0.3 g
Cholesterol 1063.5 mg354.5%
Sodium 3288.6 mg137%
Total Carbohydrates 100 g33.3%
Dietary Fiber 4.2 g17%
Sugars 6.9 g
Protein 236 g471.6%
Vitamin A 47.6% Vitamin C 13.8%
Calcium 106% Iron 86.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet