1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a flat plate, spread the breadcrumbs and set aside.
3. In another dish, place the chicken in single layer and sprinkle salt.
4. Roll the chicken in the breadcrumbs, to coat the chicken well, and place it in a baking tray.
5. Cover the baking tray with aluminium foil and bake in the oven for 30 minutes.
6. Remove the foil and bake for 10 more minutes.
Love the classic fried chicken but don't want to pile on those extra calories? Watch this video now. Fitness Coach Anita Stone prepares the modified version of the classic fried chicken which is healthier.