Inspired by recipe from, Wine Bar Food: Mediterranean Flavors to Crave with Wines to Match, by Cathy Mantuano and Tony Mantuano p 188
20 Gram (1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon)
Ground coriander seed
1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)
Freshly ground black pepper
2 Pound (you can cut off the tip if desired)
1. In food processor, add garlic, salt, cayenne, paprika, cumin, coriander, caraway seed, olive oil and black pepper. Pulse well.
2. In a shallow container or ziplock bag, place chicken and pour marinade over it. Toss to coat well. Pop it in refrigerator for 8-24 hours. Shake occasionally.
3. Preheat grill to 375-400 degree F.
4. On charcoal grill, place the chicken over indirect flame. Cover and cook for 15 minutes. Flip chicken and cook for an additional 15 minutes. Turn chicken one more time and cook for 15 minutes.
5. Remove chicken from grill and place them on a serving platter.
Hot and spicy chicken wings are hot favorite for almost everyone. You can make it more delicious by adding some Mediterranean spices. How to do that? Watch the video to learn about the ingredients and procedure. Once you know, you can have your favorite chicken wings whenever you feel like.