Grill Guru Ted Reader cooks up a quick grill recipe using his “Better Butter Burger Seasoning”, “Crazy Canuck BBQ Sauce”, and The Devil’s Brew. “it makes everything sticky, and that’s what it’s all about baby!”
4 Pound (3-4)
3 Tablespoon (Better Butter Burger Seasoning)
1 Can (10 oz)
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (or more Crazy Canuck BBQ Sauce)
1. Open a beer can and insert it into the chicken cavity as shown in the video.
2. Tuck the wings behind and close the neck area to prevent moisture from escaping.
3. In a small bowl, combine seasoning mix and olive oil.
4. Apply the mixture all over the chicken.
5. Preheat grill to 350-400 degree F.
6. Place the chicken on grill, cover and roast for about 1 ½ hours (20 minutes per pound) or until the internal temperature reaches 170 degree.
7. In the last 15 minutes of roasting, baste chicken with BBQ sauce. Continue to cook.
8. Remove chicken from grill and allow it to rest for 5 minutes before removing the beer can.
Here is a fabulous recipe of roasted chicken, which you can use for your outdoor barbeque party. While roasting, the chicken is placed on a opened beer can, which makes it more juicy and succulent from the inside. Watch the video thoroughly and try your hands. It is going to be really delicious.