Lo Carb Cafe -- Ranch Chicken is a fairly easy recipe with just 4 ingredients going into it. This recipe is a great alternative for grilled chicken because it is low in carbohydrate. Watch the video to see how simple is this recipe. Try Lo Carb Cafe -- Ranch Chicken when you are tired of KFC chicken or grilled chicken, its full of flavors.
4 Ounce (1 Pack, Dry)
Dry ranch dressing
Crushed pork rinds
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1 , beaten
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. Take ranch dressing and crushed pork rind in a zip lock poly bag.
3. Lock the bag opening and mix.
4. Take the egg in a larger bowl.
5. Dip chicken in the egg and then into the bag for coating.
6. Take the chicken breast out and shake to remove excess. Place in a baking tray.
7. Pop it in the oven for 30 minutes.
are you bored of your usual chicken recipes? Try making Low Carb Ranch Chicken which is different and very easy to make with just 4 ingredients. Kelly from Lowcarbcafe shows us how to make low carb ranch chicken using low carb ingredients instead of flour and bread crumbs.