Low Carb Chicken Pizza
|Parmigianino cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cream cheese||4 Ounce, softened|
|Heavy cream||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Parmigiano cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Garlic powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Mozzarella cheese/2 cups mozzarella cheese||8 Ounce, shredded|
|Chicken||1 Cup (16 tbs), diced|
|Alfredo sauce||2 Tablespoon|
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a medium size bowl, take cream cheese and break it with a spatula.
3. Add 3 eggs, mix those up a little and whisk up.
4. Add the cream, parmigiana cheese and garlic powder.
5. Spread the mozzarella cheese in two plates. Spread evenly and sufficiently to cover the bottom.
6. Pour the egg mixture on both the plates.
7. Use a spatula to coat all the cheese with egg.
8. Pop it in the oven for 20 minutes or until it is brown.
9. Spread 1 tbsp of Alfredo sauce and add mozzarella cheese as much as you like.
10. Top the pizza with chicken or anything that you like.
11. pop it in the oven for 5 minutes or more if required.
12. Slice into 6 pieces.
For more information please visit: http://wannabeloser.com/
You can visit wannabeloser for more videos like this. We have more recipes and videos there.
Calories 177 Calories from Fat 126
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 14 g22%
Saturated Fat 7.9 g39.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 100.9 mg33.6%
Sodium 219.1 mg9.1%
Total Carbohydrates 1 g0.5%
Dietary Fiber 0.02 g0.08%
Sugars 0.8 g
Protein 11 g21.4%
Vitamin A 9.1% Vitamin C 0.17%
Calcium 17.3% Iron 2.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet