Kelly on Lo Carb Cafe shows us how to make a low carb pizza, Garlic Chicken Pizza. You can have this when you are on a weight loss spree and cutting down on the carbs. Although chicken topping is used here, one can choose from a variety of toppings like pepperoni, ham or even shrimps. Lo Carb Cafe -- Garlic Chicken Pizza has just 15 units of carb in 1 pizza, so ideal and delicious.
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
4 Ounce, softened
1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
Mozzarella cheese/2 cups mozzarella cheese
8 Ounce, shredded
1 Cup (16 tbs), diced
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a medium size bowl, take cream cheese and break it with a spatula.
3. Add 3 eggs, mix those up a little and whisk up.
4. Add the cream, parmigiana cheese and garlic powder.
5. Spread the mozzarella cheese in two plates. Spread evenly and sufficiently to cover the bottom.
6. Pour the egg mixture on both the plates.
7. Use a spatula to coat all the cheese with egg.
8. Pop it in the oven for 20 minutes or until it is brown.
9. Spread 1 tbsp of Alfredo sauce and add mozzarella cheese as much as you like.
10. Top the pizza with chicken or anything that you like.
11. pop it in the oven for 5 minutes or more if required.
12. Slice into 6 pieces.
For more information please visit: http://wannabeloser.com/ You can visit wannabeloser for more videos like this. We have more recipes and videos there.
Want to try a low carb Pizza? Chef Kelly from Lowcarbcafe shows how to make it low carb. Instead of a flour crust she uses cream cheese, egg and mozzarella cheese. And for the topping she uses chicken but you can use just about any low carb food you like. Watch the video for the complete recipe and demo for cooking.