|Olive oil||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Garlic||8 Clove (40 gm), thinly sliced or minced|
|Sour orange juice/Lime juice or equal portions orange juice and lime juice||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Ground cumin||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
Like most of my cooking I see something and I have to put the Oliver twist on it. Here is my Mojo for three chicken breast.
Juice of half of lime
1/8 Cup of OJ.
1/4 Teaspoon of Chili Powder.
1 Clove of Garlic.
2 Tablespoons of Rice Wine Vinegar.
Small Pinch of Cilantro
2 Tablespoons of Tequila
Season Salt to Taste.
Allow the Mojo to marinate for 1-4 hours. While that’s doing its thing, run the Doritos though the food processor. It took about three cups to do three large chicken breasts. After the marinating period:
• Preheat the oven at 350º.
• Beat an egg.
• Dip the chicken into the beaten egg then the ground Doritos.
• Place the breaded chicken into a greased oven-proof dish.
• Bake for 45 minutes or until done.
• Garnish with chopped tomatoes, avocado, sour cream and a cilantro sprig.