|Chopped onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chicken broth||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped cooked chicken||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Canned mushroom pieces||4 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Drained cooked mixed vegetables||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
|Dried parsley flakes||1 Teaspoon|
|Two crust pie pastry||1|
1. Put onion and butter into a 1-quart glass measuring pitcher. Cook uncovered in microwave oven 2 minutes at High.
2. Stir in cornstarch. Slowly stir in chicken broth until smooth. Cook uncovered in microwave oven 1 1/2 minutes at High, or until thickened; stir once.
3. Add chicken, mushrooms, vegetables, lemon juice, parsley, salt and pepper to thickened broth. Set aside.
4. Preheat convection oven to 375°F.
5. Divide pastry into 8 portions. Roll each into a circle approximately 6 1/2 inches in diameter and 1/8 inch thick. Divide chicken mixture evenly on 8 pastry circles (about 1/3 cup per circle). Fold each circle in half, pressing edges with fork to seal. Pierce with fork to make steam vents.
6. Arrange filled turnovers on two ungreased round metal trays. Place one tray on each metal rack. Cook in convection oven 40 to 50 minutes at 375°F, or until light golden.