Baked Chicken Tenders
|Chicken tenders||1 Pound|
|Chicken tenderloin||1 Pound (But Chicken Breasts Would Be Ok Too)|
|Rotisserie chicken seasoning||To Taste (McCormick Rotisserie Seasoning used)|
|Seasoning||To Taste (Seasoning)|
|Cooking spray||2 Dash|
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2. Place tenderloins in baking dish and spray with PAM (cooking spray).
3. Sprinkle Rotisserie Seasoning all over chicken.
4. Flip chicken and sprinkle other side with seasoning.
5. Cook for 20 minutes or until chicken is not pink in the center.
6. Serve hot.