|Brown sugar||4 Tablespoon|
|Sesame oil||2 Teaspoon|
1. Wipe chicken with a damp cloth. Dry well with paper toweling; or hang up to dry in a cool, airy place 1 to 2 hours.
2. Rub bird, inside and out, with salt. Refrigerate, covered, overnight.
3. Place chicken in a heatproof bowl. Steam 45 minutes Drain, reserving liquid for stock.
4. Smoke chicken, breast-side up, 5 to 10 minutes, with brown sugar
5. Turn off heat. Let chicken stand, still sealed in, 10 minutes more; then rub skin with sesame oil. With a cleaver, chop, bones and all, in 2-inch sections.