Cold Chicken Sesame
|Chinese parsley||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|White sesame seeds||1 Tablespoon|
|Powdered mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Strip cooked chicken from carcass and cut or tear meat in fine shreds.
2. Meanwhile boil water and let cool. Then combine just enough with mustard to make a smooth paste (about 2 teaspoons of water). Add to chicken and toss.
3. Discard tough parsley stems. Shred lettuce and green tops of scallions.
4. Heat a dry pan. Toast sesame seeds quickly and lightly. Then add to chicken and toss.
5. Sprinkle chicken with salt and sugar. Add scallions and half of parsley. Toss to mix thoroughly.
6. Line a serving platter with lettuce strips and arrange chicken on top. Garnish with remaining parsley.