Oven Baked Chicken and Wild Rice
|Long grain wild rice||6 Ounce, mixed with seasoning packet inside box (1 Box)|
|Seasoning||1 Ounce (From The Box)|
|Mushroom soup||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Water||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Dried onion soup||1 Ounce (1 Package)|
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
2. Butter the sides and bottom of a 9'*13' glass dish.
3. Pour on the bottom the wild rice, about 1/2 to 3/4 Cup. Spread evenly.
4. Place the chicken breasts on top of that.
5. Mix together mushroom soup with water.
6. Pour the mixture evenly over all the chicken, making sure all of the rice contents is covered.
7. Then, sprinkle evenly the whole package of dried onion soup.
8. Cover tightly with foil. Place in oven and bake 2 - 2½ hours.
Calories 526 Calories from Fat 93
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10 g16.1%
Saturated Fat 3.8 g18.8%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 157.7 mg52.6%
Sodium 1197 mg49.9%
Total Carbohydrates 39 g13.1%
Dietary Fiber 1.4 g5.7%
Sugars 1.6 g
Protein 64 g128.2%
Vitamin A 3.4% Vitamin C 6%
Calcium 4.8% Iron 20.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet