Lovin from the oven chicken dish is perfect for a quite get together. This chicken dish is very simple and this simplicity makes it a preferred for such small lunch meals. Make it a night before and just heat it in the oven before lunch. Enjoy it with salad or vegetables or green beans.
Long grain wild rice
6 Ounce, mixed with seasoning packet inside box (1 Box)
1 Ounce (From The Box)
1 Can (10 oz)
3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)
Dried onion soup
1 Ounce (1 Package)
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
2. Butter the sides and bottom of a 9'*13' glass dish.
3. Pour on the bottom the wild rice, about 1/2 to 3/4 Cup. Spread evenly.
4. Place the chicken breasts on top of that.
5. Mix together mushroom soup with water.
6. Pour the mixture evenly over all the chicken, making sure all of the rice contents is covered.
7. Then, sprinkle evenly the whole package of dried onion soup.
8. Cover tightly with foil. Place in oven and bake 2 - 2½ hours.
Through this video, chef Tawnya wants to encourage you to the power of the meal. So, if you or any one you know is struggling to put a meal on the table, then this video must be checked out. Or if you want to invite someone special over the weekend and have no time to prepare a meal, this recipe will be the rescuer. You can even put the dish together in a baking dish and refrigerate it until you are ready to bake. And the slow baked chicken and rice cooked in mushroom soup is tender and juicy enough to impr