Spicy Oven Fried Chicken
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), pressed|
|Salt||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Ground pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Bread crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2. Divide the chicken in breast and leg parts.
3. Mix the yogurt with the lemon juice, the Worcestershire sauce, the paprika, and the pressed garlic.
4. Dip the chicken parts in the yogurt mixture and coat them in the bread crumbs combined with salt, pepper, and sage.
5. Place the coated chicken parts on well-greased aluminum foil on a baking sheet.
6. Cook the chicken parts in the oven for about 50 minutes.