Ginger Chicken Stir Fry
|Soy sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Ground ginger||2 Teaspoon|
|Chicken breasts||2 , boned, skinned and cut into 0.25 inch strips|
|Canned bean sprouts||16 Ounce|
|Green onions||6 , sliced|
|Mushrooms||4 Ounce, drained and sliced|
|Canned bamboo shoots||6 Ounce, drained|
|Frozen green beans||10 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cooked brown rice||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
1. Prepare all ingredients.
2. Make a sauce by mixing soy sauce, ginger, and 4 tablespoons water.
3. Heat wok or large nonstick skillet. Add soy sauce mixture and chicken pieces. Cook on high heat for 4 minutes. Remove meat after cooking.
4. Drain bean sprouts and save liquid. Whisk cornstarch into liquid and heat in wok until thickened.
5. Add vegetables, chicken, and 1 cup water. Simmer until chicken is done. Vegetables should remain tender-crisp.
6. Serve immediately over 1/2 cup cooked rice.