1. Prepare all ingredients.
2. Make a sauce by mixing soy sauce, ginger, and 4 tablespoons water.
3. Heat wok or large nonstick skillet. Add soy sauce mixture and chicken pieces. Cook on high heat for 4 minutes. Remove meat after cooking.
4. Drain bean sprouts and save liquid. Whisk cornstarch into liquid and heat in wok until thickened.
5. Add vegetables, chicken, and 1 cup water. Simmer until chicken is done. Vegetables should remain tender-crisp.
6. Serve immediately over 1/2 cup cooked rice.