Hen On The Nest
|Cream of chicken soup||1 Can (10 oz), undiluted|
|Yogurt||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
|Mushrooms||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Stalk celery||1 , chopped|
|Cooked brown rice||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Frozen peas||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), cooked|
1. Cook, skin, and cut up chicken.
2. Mix together undiluted cream of chicken soup with yogurt and lemon juice.
3. Saute mushrooms and celery until tender.
4. Add mushrooms, celery, and cooked chicken to chicken soup mixture.
5. Layer brown rice on the bottom of a baking dish. Pour soup mixture over rice. Heat at 350Â° for 20 minutes until thoroughly warm.
6. Top with cooked peas.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1788 Calories from Fat 319
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 36 g55.4%
Saturated Fat 12.1 g60.6%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 351.3 mg117.1%
Sodium 2552.3 mg106.3%
Total Carbohydrates 199 g66.3%
Dietary Fiber 20.6 g82.6%
Sugars 23.7 g
Protein 160 g319%
Vitamin A 102.7% Vitamin C 80.1%
Calcium 49% Iron 73.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet