Hen On The Nest
|Cream of chicken soup||1 Can (10 oz), undiluted|
|Yogurt||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
|Mushrooms||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Stalk celery||1 , chopped|
|Cooked brown rice||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Frozen peas||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), cooked|
1. Cook, skin, and cut up chicken.
2. Mix together undiluted cream of chicken soup with yogurt and lemon juice.
3. Saute mushrooms and celery until tender.
4. Add mushrooms, celery, and cooked chicken to chicken soup mixture.
5. Layer brown rice on the bottom of a baking dish. Pour soup mixture over rice. Heat at 350Â° for 20 minutes until thoroughly warm.
6. Top with cooked peas.