It is so easy to make this finger food. The yummy and crispy oven chicken fingers. They are quickly made and taste heavenly with the honey dijon sauce.
Panko bread crumbs
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
Boneless chicken breast
2 , cut into strips
For flour mixture
1. Preheat the oven to 375F.
1. In a bowl, place all ingredients of the flour mixture and mix.
2. In another bowl, break the egg and slightly whisk.
3. In another bowl, place the bread crumbs.
4. Dip each chicken strip first in flour, then in egg and finally coat with bread crumb. Arrange on an oven pan.
5. Bake at 375F for 20 minutes.
6. Serve with bbq sauce and garlic dressing, and a mixture of honey, dijon mustard and tarragon.
Friends are coming and you are still at lost about what snacks to serve them. These oven baked chicken fingers are just perfect for this purpose. They are much healthier than the fried versions and when you serve directly from oven, you might not get a chance to bite into one chicken finger. So make sure to prepare in large quantity.