Gong Bo chicken is a spicy dish consisting of dry chili which is soaked in water. It is very simple and easy recipe to prepare. This is a Chinese dish is famous for being spicy and lots of red chili in it.
1 Cup (16 tbs), soaked in water
1 Cup (16 tbs) (Young Variety)
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1. Marinate chicken with oyster sauce and soy sauce.
2. Add flour to coat the chicken. Let it be dry.
3. Fry the chicken for 5 minjutes on medium heat.
4. Add oil to a wok and then red chilis, corn, onion, cucumber and capicum.
5. Stir well to mix. Stir fry it for a while.
6. Add in the tomato sauce and water.
7. Cook for some more time.
8. Now, add oyster sauce, sugar, salt and pepper.
9. Add some rice vinegar and stir.
10. Add chicken and mix well.
11. Cook for few minutes and serve.
For more information please visit: http://chefpeterpang.wordpress.com
If you are a Chinese food lover, you must have surely heard of Kung Pao chicken. One of the chicken delicacies of China, this calls for a spicy preparation. Seasoned with chilies and peppercorns, this is a must try dish.