Today we are going to make a delicious Chinese side dish, Chicken with snow peas and Chinese mushroom. Stir-fried tender chicken and crispy snow peas in corn flour gravy is awesome. The dish is simple to make and can be served with other Chinese main course dish like rice or noodles. So, here we have a step by step guide for Chicken With Snow Peas recipe for easy learning.
2 (Chopped To 1 Inch Cubes)
1 (Chopped To Quarters)
4 (Chopped Up)
1⁄2 (Chopped Up)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1 Tablespoon (Chopped Up)
1 Teaspoon (Chopped Up)
Sesame seed oil
Light soy sauce
1. Preheat the wok to medium high heat.
2. Add 2-3 tbsp cooking oil in the wok.
3. Add the chicken to the wok for browning.
4. When the chicken is browned, remove it from the wok.
5. In the remaining oil, cook the rest of the vegetables.
6. Add snow peas, chopped onion, Chinese mushroom and red pepper.
7. Soak the mushroom in warm water for 1 hr and then cut off the stem.
8. Add garlic and ginger.
9. Add sugar, salt, pepper, sesame seed oil and chicken stock, oyster sauce, soy sauce, rice wine vinegar and mix them up.
10. Cover the wok and let it cook for 1 minute or so.
11. Put the chicken back into the wok and mix it up real nice.
12. Cover wok and cook for about 1 minute.
13. Mix 2 tsp corn flour in 2 tsp water and add to the wok for thickening the gravy.
14. Give it a good stir so that the corn starch thickens evenly.
If chicken is what you crave for, here is a must try chicken dish for you. Amazingly delicious snow peas chicken with Chinese mushroom is a flavorful dish which the chefs tell us how to make in this video. The dish can be paired with crusty breads and steamed rice.