Snow Peas Chicken with Chinese Mushrooms
|Chicken breasts||2 (Chopped To 1 Inch Cubes)|
|Cooking oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Snow peas||1⁄2 Pound|
|Whole onion||1 (Chopped To Quarters)|
|Chinese mushroom||4 (Chopped Up)|
|Red pepper||1⁄2 (Chopped Up)|
|Chicken broth||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Garlic||1 Tablespoon (Chopped Up)|
|Ginger||1 Teaspoon (Chopped Up)|
|Sesame seed oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Oyster sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Light soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Rice wine||2 Tablespoon|
|Corn starch||1 Teaspoon|
1. Preheat the wok to medium high heat.
2. Add 2-3 tbsp cooking oil in the wok.
3. Add the chicken to the wok for browning.
4. When the chicken is browned, remove it from the wok.
5. In the remaining oil, cook the rest of the vegetables.
6. Add snow peas, chopped onion, Chinese mushroom and red pepper.
7. Soak the mushroom in warm water for 1 hr and then cut off the stem.
8. Add garlic and ginger.
9. Add sugar, salt, pepper, sesame seed oil and chicken stock, oyster sauce, soy sauce, rice wine vinegar and mix them up.
10. Cover the wok and let it cook for 1 minute or so.
11. Put the chicken back into the wok and mix it up real nice.
12. Cover wok and cook for about 1 minute.
13. Mix 2 tsp corn flour in 2 tsp water and add to the wok for thickening the gravy.
14. Give it a good stir so that the corn starch thickens evenly.