How To Make Watercress Stuffed Chicken Breasts
|Watercress sprigs||1 Bunch (100 gm), trimmed|
|Full fat cream cheese||200 Gram|
|Salt and pepper||To Taste|
|Boneless and skinless chicken breasts||4|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degree C/Gas mark 6.
2. In to a food processor, scoop the cream cheese. Reserve 4 sprigs of watercress for garnish and add the rest of watercress with the cheese. Season with salt and pepper and whisk until smooth.
3. Use a rolling pin to beat each chicken breast between 2 pieces of cling film, to double it in width.
4. Remove the top layer of thin film. Divide the cream-cheese mixture and place on each chicken breast.
5. Roll up the chicken to cover the filling and remove the thin film. Wrap 2 pieces of pancetta around each chicken breast.
6. Place the chicken in a small roasting tin and brush with olive oil. Bake in the centre of the oven at 200 degree C for 25-30 minutes.
7. Remove from oven and slice each breast into 3 or 4 pieces. Garnish with the reserved watercress.
8. Serve the Watercress Stuffed Chicken Breasts with boiled potatoes and salad.
Calories 446 Calories from Fat 238
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 27 g40.9%
Saturated Fat 4.7 g23.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 118 mg39.3%
Sodium 620.8 mg25.9%
Total Carbohydrates 2 g0.6%
Dietary Fiber 0.12 g0.5%
Sugars 0 g
Protein 47 g93.3%
Vitamin A 16.7% Vitamin C 21.4%
Calcium 4.9% Iron 7.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet