Cookery expert Sue McMahon gives a step-by-step guide to make mouthwatering chicken breasts stuffed with watercress.
1 Bunch (100 gm), trimmed
Full fat cream cheese
Salt and pepper
Boneless and skinless chicken breasts
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degree C/Gas mark 6.
2. In to a food processor, scoop the cream cheese. Reserve 4 sprigs of watercress for garnish and add the rest of watercress with the cheese. Season with salt and pepper and whisk until smooth.
3. Use a rolling pin to beat each chicken breast between 2 pieces of cling film, to double it in width.
4. Remove the top layer of thin film. Divide the cream-cheese mixture and place on each chicken breast.
5. Roll up the chicken to cover the filling and remove the thin film. Wrap 2 pieces of pancetta around each chicken breast.
6. Place the chicken in a small roasting tin and brush with olive oil. Bake in the centre of the oven at 200 degree C for 25-30 minutes.
7. Remove from oven and slice each breast into 3 or 4 pieces. Garnish with the reserved watercress.
8. Serve the Watercress Stuffed Chicken Breasts with boiled potatoes and salad.
Love chicken? Then you will definitely love this amazing recipe - chicken breasts stuffed with watercress. Watch as Sue McMohan gives a detailed description of this simple recipe that is guaranteed to yield an appetizer so yummy that it will simply disappear off the plates!