In this new series, the Geeky Gourmet will demonstrate simple and easy dishes the average geek and/or college student can pull off in their own kitchen.
1 , beaten
Grated parmesan cheese
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (wheat thins, low fat)
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
2. Line a baking sheet with aluminium foil
3. In a bowl, beat an egg.
4. In an electric blender put together Parmesan cheese and crackers and blend until finely crushed or use a hammer and plastic bag to pound.
5. Dip the chicken in beaten egg, 1 piece at a time and dip it in the cracker mixture, and place it on baking tray.
6. Bake the chicken in oven for 30 minutes or until golden brown on top.
7. Serve Cracker Chicken with sake and steamed vegetables.