1. Drizzle olive oil in a skillet on the stovetop over low heat.
2. Add in onions and garlic and saute.
3. While the onions and garlic are cooking, in another skillet on the stovetop over low heat, spray a bit of olive oil spray over the pan and add in chicken.
4. When the onions and garlic are slightly golden, add in spinach and fresh basil leaves and fresh rosemary.
5. Sprinkle Herbs e Provence over the chicken. When chicken breasts are done on one side, turn them over and sprinkle more Herbs de Provence over the top.
6. When the chicken is slightly golden, squeeze some fresh lemon and/or lime juice over the top of the chicken breasts.
7. Add in diced tomatoes, Chardonnay and a dash of salt to spinach mixture.
8. Plate chicken and top and surround with spinach and tomato mixture.
Serving size Per servingComplete recipe
Calories 295 Calories from Fat 56
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 6 g9.5%
Saturated Fat 0.9 g4.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 99.8 mg33.3%
Sodium 228.3 mg9.5%
Total Carbohydrates 15 g4.9%
Dietary Fiber 2.3 g9.2%
Sugars 5.7 g
Protein 43 g86.4%
Vitamin A 14.7%
Vitamin C 24.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet