1. Prepare the grill for cooking.
2. Coat wings with the barbecue sauce and place the wings on the grill.
3. Place the chicken wings on the grill and cook for about 45 minutes under the hood, with the lid a little offset.
4. Flip and cook for until done.
5. Baste the wings with sauce and plate it up.
6. Serve them warm and enjoy!!
Serving size Per servingComplete recipe
Calories 180 Calories from Fat 36
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4 g6.2%
Saturated Fat 1.1 g5.3%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 64.6 mg21.5%
Sodium 734.7 mg30.6%
Total Carbohydrates 8 g2.6%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 6.9 g
Protein 25 g49.8%
Vitamin A 6.3%
Vitamin C 4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet