1. Take peanut butter, brown sugar, soy sauce, water, lemon juice, lemon zest, cayenne pepper and freshly ground pepper in a bowl. Mix it well to prepare the marinade.
2. Pour the marinade in a ziploc bag. Drop in the chicken wings and seal the bag. Massage it around to coat the wings properly. Place in the refrigerator to marinate overnight.
3. Prepare the grill for cooking.
4. Arrange the wings on the grill. Bring up the temperature to 350 F.
5. Flip the wings mid way into the cook.
6. Offset the lid and let the temperature come up to 350 F.
7. Cook for another 30 minutes.
8. Serve the wings as it is and enjoy.
Serving size Per servingComplete recipe
Calories 847 Calories from Fat 419
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 50 g76.2%
Saturated Fat 10 g50%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 107.7 mg35.9%
Sodium 2960.2 mg123.3%
Total Carbohydrates 45 g15%
Dietary Fiber 6.3 g25.2%
Sugars 23.5 g
Protein 64 g127.5%
Vitamin A 9.4%
Vitamin C 24.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet