I was looking to try something new when I came across this recipe. It's call the Best Hot Wing Sauce Ever. Well, I don't know about that but I think it makes a pretty good base sauce that you could make your own.
Unsalted butter stick
1 1⁄2 Tablespoon
Apple cider vinegar
Packed brown sugar
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
Frank's red hot pepper sauce
12 Fluid Ounce (1 Bottle)
1. Prepare the grill for cooking.
2. Place the wings on the grill and cook them on high heat for about 30 minutes.
3. Flip and continue to cook under high heat for another 30 minutes.
4. Meanwhile heat butter in a pot. Add garlic and let it cok for a min.
5. Drop in Worcestershire sauce, apple cider vinegar, ketchup, packed brown sugar and red hot sauce. Mix well and cook until it thickenes a bit.
6. When the wings are done. Add them to the sauce and coat them well.