I was looking to try something new when I came across this recipe. It's call the Best Hot Wing Sauce Ever. Well, I don't know about that but I think it makes a pretty good base sauce that you could make your own.
|Unsalted butter stick||3/4|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 1/2 Tablespoon|
|Apple cider vinegar||1 Tablespoon|
|Packed brown sugar||1 Tablespoon|
|Ketchup||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Frank's red hot pepper sauce||12 Fluid Ounce (1 Bottle)|
1. Prepare the grill for cooking.
2. Place the wings on the grill and cook them on high heat for about 30 minutes.
3. Flip and continue to cook under high heat for another 30 minutes.
4. Meanwhile heat butter in a pot. Add garlic and let it cok for a min.
5. Drop in Worcestershire sauce, apple cider vinegar, ketchup, packed brown sugar and red hot sauce. Mix well and cook until it thickenes a bit.
6. When the wings are done. Add them to the sauce and coat them well.
7. Serve the wings with the sauce and enjoy.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 857Calories from Fat 605
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 69 g106.2%
Saturated Fat 43 g215%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 1165 mg48.54%
Total Carbohydrates 44 g14.7%
Dietary Fiber %
Sugars 32 g
Protein 3 g6%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet