1. Prepare the grill for cooking.
2. Mix salt with the wings and place them on indirect heat over the grill for cooking.
3. Place the lid on, a little offset and cook for about 30 minutes.
4. Meanwhile prepare the sauce by mixing together yellow mustard, dijon mustard, frank's red hot, cider vinegar, black pepper and honey. Whisk well. Test and adjust the seasoning. Set the sauce aside.
5. Flip the wings and cook for another 20 minutes.
6. Remove from the grill and mix it up with the prepared sauce.
7. Plate up and serve.
Serving size Per servingComplete recipe
Calories 214 Calories from Fat 42
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 5 g7.2%
Saturated Fat 1.1 g5.6%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 64.6 mg21.5%
Sodium 232.4 mg9.7%
Total Carbohydrates 17 g5.6%
Dietary Fiber 0.65 g2.6%
Sugars 15.5 g
Protein 26 g51.3%
Vitamin A 1.5%
Vitamin C 2.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet