1. Preheat the grill for cooking.
2. Season the wings with the seasoning. Mix it well.
3. Place the chicken wings over indirect heat on the grill.
4. Cook them for about 30 minutes under a little offset lid.
5. Flip the wings, cook for another 20 minutes under offset lid.
6. Heat the Tso sauce in a pan. Dip the chicken wings in it.
7. Plate the wings and serve them.
Serving size Per servingComplete recipe
Calories 186 Calories from Fat 43
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 5 g7.4%
Saturated Fat 1.3 g6.4%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 77.6 mg25.9%
Sodium 152.6 mg6.4%
Total Carbohydrates 3 g1.1%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 2.3 g
Protein 30 g59.8%
Vitamin A 3.3%
Vitamin C 4.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet