1. Prepare the grill for cooking.
2. Place the wings on indirect heat over the grill. Cook for 30 minutes under the lid, with the lid a little offset.
3. Flip and cook the other side as well for about 20 more minutes.
4. Remove from heat and then coat with the sauce of your choice.
5. Serve them while still warm and enjoy.
Serving size Per servingComplete recipe
Calories 225 Calories from Fat 59
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 7 g10.2%
Saturated Fat 1.7 g8.3%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 97 mg32.3%
Sodium 214.2 mg8.9%
Total Carbohydrates 1 g0.4%
Dietary Fiber 0.39 g1.6%
Sugars 0.6 g
Protein 37 g75%
Vitamin A 4%
Vitamin C 5.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet