Chestnuts - Roast and Soup
|For roasted chestnut|
|For chestnut soup|
|Chicken broth||6 Cup (96 tbs)|
|Whipped cream||2 Tablespoon|
FOR Roasted Chestnut
1. Cut the skin of chestnut with sharp knife and set aside.
2. Place the chestnuts over the roasting pan and place that over the fire.
3. Every 3 minutes shake the roasting pan and cook for 30 minutes.
4. Remove the skin of the chestnut and season with salt. Serve and enjoy!
You can also roast the chestnut in oven at 425 degrees for 35 minutes.
You can boil chestnut in hot water and that can be served as snack.
For Chestnut Soup
1. In a saucepan pour in the chicken stock and chestnut. Bring to boil and low the heat, simmer for 20 minutes.
2. Blend the mixture with hand blender, simmer for 5 minutes more.
3. Season soup with salt and pepper. Garnish with cream and serve.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1288 Calories from Fat 180
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 20 g30.8%
Saturated Fat 8.5 g42.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 42.9 mg14.3%
Sodium 5972.8 mg248.9%
Total Carbohydrates 248 g82.8%
Dietary Fiber 23.3 g93%
Sugars 56.2 g
Protein 21 g41.9%
Vitamin A Vitamin C
Calcium 1.9% Iron 0.11%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet