Microwave Sweet And Sour Water Chestnuts & Pork
|Pork shoulder||3 Pound, cubed|
|Ground ginger||2 Teaspoon|
|Flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Canned pineapple chunks||8 Ounce (1 can)|
|Vinegar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Soy sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Sugar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Salt||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Green pepper||1 , sliced|
|Canned water chestnuts||8 Ounce, sliced (1 can)|
|Chili sauce||2 Tablespoon|
1. Roll the pork over ginger and flour.
2. In a microwave oven, conventionally brown the dredged pork with little oil on surface unit.
3. In a 1 measure cup combine pineapple juice with ¼ cup flour, and water.
4. Stir in soy sauce, vinegar, salt, pepper, and Worcestershire sauce.
5. Place a cup in microwave oven and cook on a setting of HIGH (9) for 7 minutes until the sauce thickens.
6. Stir in meat and wrap around the plastic, and dip the probe into liquid.
7. Cook on a setting of HIGH (9); HEAT & HOLD at 180°F for 60 minutes.
8. Add water chestnuts, green pepper and chili sauce.
9. Cook on a setting of HIGH (9) for 10 minutes.
10. Serve the Sweet and sour pork over fluffy rice.