1) In a bowl, beat the cream and milk together until thick.
2) Fold in the chestnut puree until thoroughly blended.
3) Spoon or pipe the Chestnut Dessert into individual freezerproof dishes.
4) If you wish to freeze the recipe do it at this stage. Cover each dish with a foil, then place in freezer bags, seal, label and freeze.
5) Spoon some single cream on each serving of Chestnut Dessert and serve.
6) If using the frozen dish, unwrap, then thaw in the refrigerator for 6 hours and serve as indicated in step 5.