|Double cream||1⁄4 Pint (150 milliliter)|
|Sweetened chestnut puree||1⁄2 Pound (225 gram)|
|Single cream||5 Tablespoon|
1) In a bowl, beat the cream and milk together until thick.
2) Fold in the chestnut puree until thoroughly blended.
3) Spoon or pipe the Chestnut Dessert into individual freezerproof dishes.
4) If you wish to freeze the recipe do it at this stage. Cover each dish with a foil, then place in freezer bags, seal, label and freeze.
5) Spoon some single cream on each serving of Chestnut Dessert and serve.
6) If using the frozen dish, unwrap, then thaw in the refrigerator for 6 hours and serve as indicated in step 5.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 914 Calories from Fat 681
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 76 g117%
Saturated Fat 9.6 g47.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 52.5 mg17.5%
Sodium 42 mg1.7%
Total Carbohydrates 52 g17.2%
Dietary Fiber 7.6 g30.2%
Sugars 1.7 g
Protein 12 g24.7%
Vitamin A 10.5% Vitamin C 1%
Calcium 10.6% Iron 0.22%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet