Glazed Gammon With Cherries
|Gammon steaks||2 , boiled (1-inch thickness)|
|Brown sugar||4 Tablespoon|
|Dry mustard||3 Tablespoon|
1) Preheat the oven to 375F.
2) Skin the boiled gammon.
3) Make criss-cross patterns on the fat surface of the gammon using a sharp knife.
4) To make the glaze, in a bowl, mix together sugar, mustard and vinegar. Spread the glaze over the meat to form a thick coat.
5) Pierce a maraschoino cherry along with a clove into each of the gammon steaks.
6) Arrange the steaks on a baking dish.
7) Bake for about 30 minutes.
8) Baste the steaks regularly with the drippings and the mustard glaze.
9) Serve Glazed Gammon With Cherries hot, with baked new potatoes and boiled peas on the side.