Cherry Cordial Dessert
|Softened vanilla ice cream||1⁄2 Gallon|
|Milk chocolate bar||5 4⁄5 Ounce, finely chopped (4, 1.45 Ounce Each)|
|Halved maraschino cherries||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chopped pecans||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sweetened whipped cream||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Grated semisweet chocolate||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Maraschino cherries||1 Tablespoon|
|Creme de cacao||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. In a bowl gently combine first 4 ingredients and spoon into a 9-inch springform pan.
2. With cover freeze until firm.
3. On a serving platter place dessert and remove rim from springform pan.
4. Garnish with whipped cream, grated chocolate and cherries.
5. Spoon about 1 teaspoon creme de cacao over each slice and serve immediately.