Quick Cherries Jubilee
Cornstarch - 1 teaspoon
Fruit, spice & whiskey flavored liqueur - 1 cup
Vanilla ice cream - 1 quart
1. In a bowl, add the cherry juice from can, add cornstarch, mix and transfer to a chaffing dish.
2. Heat the mixture in chaffing dish, until thick.
3. Add cherries to this mixture and stir.
4. Add the liqueur and ignite and stir thoroughly.
5. In a dessert glass or bowl, add scoops of Vanilla ice cream and pour a ladle full of the cherry mixture ignited over it.
6. Serve Immediately.