Whole Grain Cherry Crisp
|Cherry pie filling||30 Ounce (1 can, Brand)|
|Whole wheat flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Old fashioned rolled oats||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Toasted wheat germ||2 Tablespoon|
|Bran||2 Tablespoon (Miller's)|
|Sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Margarine||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Into a 9 inch pie pan, pour the cherry pie filling.
3. In a food processor, combine all remaining ingredients or mix with hands until the mixture is crumbly.
4. Add the mixture to the pan and pat tightly and evenly.
5. Bake the pie in preheated oven for about 35-40 minutes.
6. Cut Whole Grain Cherry Crisp into 10 equal wedges and serve warm.
7. If desired, serve with a dollop of ice-cream.
Calories 238 Calories from Fat 61
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 7 g10.6%
Saturated Fat 1.2 g5.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 18.2 mg0.8%
Total Carbohydrates 42 g14%
Dietary Fiber 3 g11.9%
Sugars 5.4 g
Protein 4 g7.3%
Vitamin A 8.7% Vitamin C 5.1%
Calcium 1.7% Iron 6.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet