Maraschino Cherry Roll-Ups
|Cream cheese||3 Ounce|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sifted flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Confectioner' s sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Confectioners sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Maraschino cherries||4 Dozen|
1) Combine the cream cheese and butter and blend well.
2) Add in the flour and salt blend till a soft dough.
4) On a lightly-floured board, roll the dough to a 1/8 inch thickness.
5) Dust with confectioners' sugar.
6) Cut into rectangles of 1 x 3 inches.
7) Add a cherry over each rectangle and roll up.
8) Arrange on an ungreased baking sheet.
9) Place in the oven at 350°F and bake for 15 to 17 minutes.
10) Top with confectioners' sugar.
11) Serve as a snack.