|Canned cherry pie filling||21 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Yellow cake mix||18 1⁄4 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), melted|
|Walnuts||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
1) In a greased slow cooker, put the pie filling.
2) Combine together the butter and the dry cake mix to make a crumbly mixture. Sprinkle the mixture all over the filling and top with walnuts.
3) Cover the cooker and cook over low heat for about 4 hours or over high heat for 2 hours.
4) Allow the preparation to cool.
5) Serve in bowls along with dips of ice cream.