Black Cherry Squares
|Canned pitted bing cherries||2 Pound (2 Cans, 1 Pound Each Or 4 Cups)|
|Lemon juice||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs) (Use Fresh, Frozen, Or Canned)|
|Orange flavored gelatin||3 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Broken pecans||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Sliced stuffed green olives||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
1) Drain and reserve the syrup from the cherries, then add into the
lemon juice to level up 1 3/4 cups liquid.
2) Heat the mixture, stir into the gelatin to dissolve and refrigerate until slightly firm.
3) Mix in the olives, pecans and cherries evenly into the mixture.
4) In a 10x6x1 1/2-inch pan, pour the mixture and refrigerate until set.
5) Slice into squares and serve over a bed of lettuce leaves.